- Two Bedroom Period Cottage
- Many Original Features
- Brand New Kitchen
- Rent £375 pcm (from 20/11/2017)
- Situated in the foothills of the Pennines, Bradford is part of the United Kingdom’s fourth largest urban area – West Yorkshire Urban Area.
- Bradford has a population of just over 500,000. The city enjoys a great location just 10 miles from Leeds and has extremely good links to the rest of the major northern cities that surrounds it.
- Bradford’s economy is one of the strongest in the region and it is expected to top £10 billion in 2017.
- In total, over £500 million has been invested in the city centre over the last year, with an additional £200 million being ploughed into other parts of the wider district.
- The last 12 months has also seen the opening of the new Westfield shopping and leisure complex, The Broadway. Eighty-two new stores fill the 570,000 sq ft of retail space and over 2,000 jobs have been created in the process.
Purchase Costs Purchase
|Acquisition costs (*)||£1,170|
|Total acquisition costs||£1,170|
Projected annual rental dividends
Projected annual dividend income £3,280
|Projected annual yield||6%|
|Projected total yield||12%|
Projected Sale Proceeds
|Cost of purchase||£54,770|
|Projected net gain on sale||£20,440|
|Total ROI over 2 years||12% + 37% = 49%|
If you have a question about this property, please click below and submit a question to us directly.
Log In to ask a question